Thursday, July 24, 2008

Adrianna Costa, Where Are You?











Dear Adrianna,



I saw you on that bombing reality show "On The Lot." I felt horrible for you having to host such a fiasco of a television event.



I look for you everywhere, and I find it impossible to see you. I look on-line for new photos, or recent news about where you might be, or what you might be up to. And nothing. I find and see nothing.



How could you have fallen off the face of the planet?



Please Adrianna... do me and every other man out there a favor. Come back to TV. Come back to something. A spread in Maxim perhaps? Dare I say... Playboy?



Either way, the world was a much better place with your smile in plain sight. A happier place with those eyes of yours gazing into ours when you took center stage. It's where you belong, and it shows.



We miss you. Well, I do, anyway.



I'm putting in my vote now for any movie producer to cast you as the following:



Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Poison Ivy, any leading role in any movie.



Consider me 1st in line to see what's been missing way too long now.



Sincerely,



Me.






No comments: