Wednesday, July 16, 2008

___ WORST ___ GAMER ___ EVER ___

Congratulate me. Really.
I just received a certificate that says WORST GAMER EVER.
It's a nice certificate, hand made, just for yours truly. Should I be upset? I'm actually a bit proud. You see... I have a PS3. New and shiny. I have Grand Theft Auto 4, and I love it. I play every so often. As much as I can, really. I have a wife, 2 dogs, a house, and well... a life. I can't dedicate 85% or more of my free time to video games with the hopes of getting better or being the best (dare I say). But why can't I be a "casual game," and not get made fun of?

Why can't I just enjoy my 20 minutes every other day or so, blowing peoples heads off in a manner not having any intention at all of completing the game?

Does that really constitute the worst gamer ever? Perhaps.

But just an FYI, I love games... I cant wait for Madden 2009 to come out, and I really can't wait for Gran Turismo 5 to hit the shelves. When that comes out, I'll race you for pinks, Mr. SVP of Pointless Titles Division. Then we can talk about who's the worst gamer ever. Could you imagine losing to me?

1 comment:

John said...

You were awarded the title for not knowing what Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid, an FPS or an RPG are.

I'll be happy to race you, but it will have to be after you buy a 360, the king of consoles, and Forza 2. I'm not buying a PS3, the only reason to own one is 'cause it's a cheap blu ray player and physical media is dead.