Friday, August 22, 2008

Give a nerd a shot....

Amanda Beard was recently quoted by several sites in regards to dating Super Olympian Michael Phelps:

"Eww, that's nasty!"
"Come on, I have really good taste"
"He's not really my type."
"We don't even talk to each other"


Amanda, I'd like to refresh you on something:


Now, you aren't really that great looking BEFORE marketing and magazine geniuses got their hands on you.

You should take a page out of Michael Phelp's etiquette guide and learn that simpler, non-offensive remarks might be a better way to go...

When he was asked about dating you, he replied with:

"I'm not dating Amanda Beard, I think she has a boyfriend."
"Part of my life is kept to myself"

"I'm able to relax and be with my friends. Those pretty much are the only people who really know the answer to that question."

He didn't diss you or intentionally try to hurt anyone's feelings. Granted at moments you can look like this:


It doesnt give you the right. For all you know he could be the world's nicest person who would treat you better than any ADONIS who is your type. Right now, he's out searching for a new Aston Martin to use driving to his 12,000 calorie breakfast. He'll find Ms. Right... and all you proved to all of us, is that it ain't you.

You Go Mike... The world is your oyster my friend.


No comments: