Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tiger Woods Does It Again!

Honestly... is this gonna pay off somehow?

We see that a man worth $1,000,000,000 + is now so bored with golf balls, he decides to take up putting different objects. Hence we have a video of him putting a Rubik's Cube and sinking it.

Now, I putt things every now and then. I even make things a bit wilder and crazier by shooting different objects into basket style containers. Sort of like basketball, but with a "Tiger Woods Twist" on it. I have yet to be contacted by EA Sports or Nike, or Rubik's.

I am deeply worried by this attention one man is getting by doing what hundreds of thousands of people have been doing for centuries. I think it's called improvisation. Maybe I'm looking at it the wrong way, and Tiger is merely showing people and influential generations that there is room for creativity and thinking outside the box... but I really just think he's just cashing in on yet another paycheck.

OK, so I'm just jealous. Hey... I'd like a Ferrari in return for some marketing genius to film me putting something ridiculous and making it. Perhaps I can hover over a skyscraper in a helicopter and see if I can toss a Hula Hoop over a spire (like playing horse-shoes) and that would earn me a couple mill? Thoughts anyone?

No comments: